Are You Sure Your Storage Pallet Racking is Safe
Maintaining storage pallet rack integrity should be a critical component of your business’s safety program. Racking systems are designed to provide extremely high levels of performance and reliability, even moderate damage from forklift impact could impair its complete structural integrity.
Learn from an industry expert how to properly identify and classify pallet rack damage and structural deficiencies. Based on understanding of these risks the need for immediate repair or replacement can be prioritized and scheduled.
The following storage racking content will be reviewed at this seminar, and can still apply to your business even though you do not have a large warehousing/distribution operation:
- Understanding the Basics of Warehouse Storage Systems
- Code Requirements for Warehouse Storage Systems Warehouse Storage Systems or Material Handling Products (Codes, Permits and Best Practices)
- What to look out for when purchasing and installing Warehouse Storage Systems.
- Steps to becoming compliant and maintaining a fully compliant operation.
- And most importantly, what to do if your storage systems are damaged or over loaded!
At the conclusion of this presentation we will take a break and then regroup for the remainder of the seminar time to review a number of warehousing safety related topics. The focus will be on the understanding, identifying, and solving important and sometimes overlooked OSHA Regulations and best practices to protect your employees from injury.
Approved for 3 HRCI general credits. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Approved for 3 SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Professional Development Credits (PDCs). MMA is recognized by SHRM to offer PDCs for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Development Credits (PDCs). MMA is recognized by SHRM to offer PDCs for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.