Well-being is Smart Business
A smart and well-executed well-being initiative that supports employees’ total well-being can pay dividends in the form of higher productivity and engagement, lower absenteeism, fewer injuries, and lower claims costs. It can also boost retention rates and help you become an employer of choice. For several years, we have been investing in and building our deep expertise and robust programming across four dimensions of well-being.
In this document we discuss in greater detail our areas of expertise in each well-being dimension.
- Why “Whole Person Health” Is Mission Critical for Business
- How Well-being Impacts Your Bottom Line
- The Importance of the Social Dimension in Overall Well-being
- The Importance of mental health in Overall Well-being
- The Importance of physical health in Overall Well-being
- The Importance of financial dimension in Overall Well-being