Supporting Life Science Companies is in our DNA
Life Science companies are leaders in innovation and need a partner who understands their unique needs and goals. Enter Beyond Benefits Trust – a group health benefits program exclusive to Biocom members. As one of Marsh & McLennan Agency’s proprietary programs, Beyond Benefits gives Life Science employers with over 4 employees access to a competitive benefits program with unique coverages at exceptional rates, allowing member companies to attract key talent and protect their bottom line.
By pooling together the healthy demographic of California Life Sciences employers under one common entity, Beyond Benefits, has the purchasing power and leverage to provide long-term rate stability, rich plans, and value-added services to members of the Trust.
Competitive rates. Rich plan designs. Favorable risk.
Plans offered through Beyond Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Simplified Administration: One invoice and one contact for all plans within the Trust
- Cost effective coverage options
- Renewal stability
- Proven performance
- Robust mental health solution available
Included at no cost...
- COBRA Administration
- Consolidated billing
- Benefits communications
- Online enrollment portal
- Dedicated call center
- Wellness tools
Eligibility for the Beyond Benefits program entails meeting the following criteria:
- A current member of Biocom. However, you don’t need to be a member to get a quote. Not currently a member? Visit Biocom to learn how your life science organization can save money, increase visibility, benefit from government advocacy and gain access to exclusive programs like Beyond Benefits.
- Company has a valid Life Science SIC.
- Groups of 4 or more enrolled employees.
- Underwriting review.
Securities offered through MMA Securities LLC (MMA Securities), member FINRA / SIPC, and a federally registered investment advisor. Main Office: 1166 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Phone: (212) 345-5000. Variable insurance products distributed by MMA Securities LLC, CA OK 81142. MMA and MMA Securities are affiliates owned by Marsh & McLennan Companies. MMARetirement.com
CA Insurance LIC 0H18131