The 18th Annual Mid-Market Benefits Survey
This free survey and analysis helps company and human resources executives understand the leading benefit strategies implemented by area employers and guide their 2021 employee health care benefit decisions.
More than 400 Michigan organizations statewide are expected to participate in the 2021 Mid-Market Survey, which is updated annually to reflect the changes in employer-sponsored health care. The resulting analysis will:
- Benchmark how organizations have approached COVID-19.
- Provide insight into how employers are addressing wellbeing, including financial and mental wellbeing. This includes Diversity & Inclusion practices as well.
- Outline how organizations are managing their prescription drug programs.
- Track the interest in and use of voluntary and work-site benefits such as critical illness coverage and pet insurance.
- Recap PPO, HMO and CDHP plan deductibles and co-pays set by Michigan employers.
- Delve into tactics employed by TrendBendersTM, high-performing organizations that have kept average cost increases below trend over the past two years.
Mid-size employers with 100-10,000 employees — including manufacturing, health care, financial, technology, service, and not-for-profit organizations — benefit from the extensive survey analysis. Participants are invited to attend a free, accredited seminar to receive the results and analysis, along with a tailored report benchmarking their organization against industry peers and the entire dataset.
Data collection will begin January 5th, 2021 and will conclude February 26th, 2021. Results will be released in late May 2021. All data and analysis will be confidential. Please fill out the form to the right to be invited to participate in the 2021 Benchmarking Survey.